NEW HUDA BEAUTY #fauxfilter CONCEALER! ● Worth the Money?

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I am trying the Huda Beauty Faux Filter concealer for the first time! It is also my first time ever trying this brand and it has exceeded my expectations. 


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

Essence - Fix & Last Jelly Primer
L'oreal - True Match Foundation (Golden Ivory)
Huda Beauty - Faux Filter Concealer (Royal Icing)
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Powder (001 Transparent)

KVD Beauty - Shade & Light Contour Duo
Essence - Kissed By The Light Illuminating Powder (02 Sun Kissed)

L'oreal - Life's a Peach Blush (01 Peach Addict)

*Rimmel - Oh My Gloss Plump (1999)


Products applied before:


Plouise - Rumour Base (02)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Nouveau Palette
*Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Pencil (003 Smokey Grey)
*Rimmel - Exaggerate Eye Liner
Essence - Princess Colume Effect Lashes (cut in half)




Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts