I HAD TO TRY THIS! ● ABOUT FACE BEAUTY ● PERFECT FOR SUMMER!

 Happy Thursday everybody! Today I am trying out About Face Beauty for the first time! I have heard a lot of positive reviews on this brand, so I decided to give it a go.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

Iconic London - Prep - Set - Tan Mist (Original)
Unicorns Beauty - Half Lashes (Dara)
Nikkie Tutorials x Beauty Bay Palette
Plouise - Rumour Base (02)
About Face - Fluid Eye Paint (Smell Before Rain, Smoke Signal)
About Face - Shadow Stick (In Dreams, Ready Set Saffron)

About Face - Fix Lip Pencil (Little Little)
About Face - Paint-It Lip Color (Not Your Baby)


Products applied before:


Avene - SPF Stick 50+
Erborian - BB Eye Cream
Essence - Camouflage+ Matt Concealer (20 Light Ivory)
Makeup Revolution - Translucent Baking Powder
Essence - Contouring Duo Palette
Essence - Kissed by the Light Powder (01 Star Kissed)
*Rimmel - Exaggerate Eyeliner




Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts