THIS FOUNDATION BLEW MY MIND!

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I am finally back after the torture (graduation exams haha) to play with new products! Fabloox contacted me to try out a couple of their products and because their website has caught my attention, I decided to say yes.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

Heliocare - 360° SPF 50
*Fabloox Beauty - Cell Glow Cream Foundation (PL001)
*Fabloox Beauty - Lip Plump & Repair Serum (First Kiss, First Date, First Sight)
Essence - Skin Lovin' Sensitive Concealer (10 Light)
NYX - WonderStick (Light/Medium)
Planet Revolution - Cream Blush (Peach Breeze)
*Rimmel - Glow Stick (002 Bold)

*Rimmel - Kind & Free Powder (Translucent)


Products applied before:


Plouise - Eyeshadow Base (02)

Catrice - 3D Brow Gel
Bperfect - Dream Big Manifest Palette
Essence - Lash Princess False Lashes






Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts