ZARA'S NEW SKIN RANGE! ● FOUNDATION, CONCEALER ● TEST!

 Happy Saturday everybody! Today I am trying the new Zara skin range. As I have never tried Zara's makeup products before, I was very curious about this range.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

ZARA - Soft Matte Foundation (W914)
Catrice - True Skin Foundation (004 Neutral Porcelain)
ZARA - Luminous Creamy Concealer (N911, W916, N947)

*Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Powder (transparent)
*Rimmel - Lip Art Graphic Lipstick (875 Master Piece)



Other products on my face:
Catrice - 3D Brow Gel (medium to dark)
Essence - Brow Soap
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Setting Spray

Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
Catrice - Blush Box (025 Nude Peach)
Catrice - Mineral Glow Highlighter (010 Light Infusion)
Plouise - Rumour Eyeshadow Base (02)
Profusion - Minimalist Palette
Lashes - Catrice Naked Lashes 422


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts