HOW TO STOP GLASSES From RUINING Your MAKEUP + WEAR TEST!!

 Happy Thursday everybody! Today I am trying out a hack that has been recently brought to my attention. Since I enjoy wearing a full face of makeup even on an everyday basis, which means I have to work, read or drive, I also need to wear glasses. We all know these two things can be annoying, especially when you want to take your glasses down. You are left with marks and the glasses typically take off all the makeup where they sit. Ugh. Hence I decided to try out a hack, which should prevent this issue. Will it work?


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

La Roche Posay - Anthelios SPF 50+

Plouise - Eyeshadow Base (02)

*Rimmel - Wonder’full Brow Gel

L’oreal - True Match Foundation (Golden Ivory)

NYX - Bare with Me Concealer (Light)

*Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Powder (transparent)

Essence - Keep it Perfect Setting Spray

KVD Beauty - Shade and Light Contour Duo (Light)

*Bourjois - Chocolate Bronzing Powder

Essence - Kissed by the Light Powder (Star Kissed)

Essence - Roma Eyeshadow Palette

*Bourjois - Contour Clubbing Waterproof Glitter Black Pencil

Plouise - Lip Base (Semi Nude)

Maybelline - Lifter Gloss (002 ice)



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts