FULL FACE OF ESSENCE! ● BEST Eyeshadow Quality? MUST WATCH!

 Happy Tuesday everybody! I am a bit off my schedule due to the holidays and my final exams before graduating but hopefully, everything will be back to normal soon. Today I am testing ESSENCE cosmetics for the first time!

Essence is the most affordable brand in our drugstores (in Slovakia), so I never really cared for it, as I thought the quality wouldn't be anything exceptional. After seeing people testing this brand recently, it raised my attention and I wanted to try it myself. And let's just say my mind was blown, to say the least.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *) 

Plouise - Eyeshadow Base (Rumour 02)


ESSENCE:

Fix & Last Jelly Primer
Hydro Hero Undereye Stick
Fresh & Fit Foundation (10 Fresh Ivory)

Camouflage + Matte Concealer (20 Light Ivory)
Skin Lovin' Sensitive Concealer (10 Light)
Brow Pomade (03)
Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil (05 Black Brown)

All About Matt Fixing Powder

Contouring Duo Palette (10 Lighter Skin)

Kissed By the Light Illuminating Powder (02 Sun Kissed, 01 Star Kissed)

Keep it Perfect Setting Spray

Benvenuti a ROMA Eyeshadow Palette
By Merve Eyeshadow Palette
Liquid Ink Eyeliner (Brown)

Maximum Definition Waterproof Mascara
Hydra Matte Lipstick (402 Honey-stly)




Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts