THE BEST MATTE LIPSTICK for $2.00

Are you in love with matte lipstick? Me too! A couple months ago I heard a Slovak influencer recommend a lipstick from Aliexpress. Never, I thought.

Aliexpress is a cheap website, which sells knock offs of brands or just generally cheap products. From clothes, through beauty products, to food and furniture. EVERYTHING is there. Items are usually shipped from China, which means it takes a LONG time to arrive and you need to be careful because getting a refund can be quite tricky there. Personally, when I shop there I always look at people's reviews. That way I can be sure that it is not a scam and the product works.

Makeup can be a little tricky there, because usually you don't get a list of ingredients and it is truly a risk, especially when you have sensitive skin in general. Hence you should test everything on your hands first before applying it to your face.

I must say I ordered a couple of eyeshadow palettes from Aliexpress and it is a hit or miss. There are some brands our there that have a decent quality which you can search for yourself. One palette which I ordered came fine, one came totally shattered. But most of retailers do give you your money back if something like that happens so it is fine I guess. I might continue my hunt on the palettes.

Today is not about eyeshadow though, it is about a gem that I found. My favourite new lipstick formula.

The lipstick is in a bullet form and the packaging matches the colour of the lipstick itself, which I think is genius. It feels like a liquid lipstick when you put it on, which is very strange and I LOVE IT. It is not drying at all, feels more velvety but does not transfer almost at all. This makes it a perfect everyday lipstick, because you can reapply it on the go even without looking into a mirror and your lips don't feel like the Sahara desert. The smell is also very pleasant it does not smell toxic or chemical-y at all.

It costs around 1 EURO but I think with their standard shipping from China it makes it 2 EUROS something. Are you kidding me? 2 euros for a freaking great lipstick? Count me in!

And since it was a love at first sight, or application should I say, I purchased two other shades as well.





The shade I'm wearing in the photo is the shade HANA. Which was he first one that I purchased.

If you type in: Miss Rose Matte Lipstick it comes up. Many retailers sell it and I cannot speak for all of them. I purchased it through 'Makeup Art'. Once again, if you type it into the site you will find it for sure.

Keep in mind that during these pandemic times, delivery takes a LONG time. I waited 2 months for mine. But trust me, it is worth it.

Let me know whether you have any experience with Aliexpress.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts