*shocking* MAKEUP REVOLUTION FIRE vs ICE PALETTE SHOWDOWN!

 Happy Sunday everybody! Today I am back with another MR palette review, or should I say reviews? Today I will be trying (for the first time) both the FIRE and the ICE palette and seeing which I like more. To my surprise, one of the palettes performed A LOT EASIER.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Plouise - Rumour Base (02)
*Miss Sporty - Studio Lash Designer Gel Eyepencil (Black)
*Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Pencil (004 Cobalt Blue)
Makeup Revolution - FF Fire Palette
Makeup Revolution - FF Ice Palette
Garnier - Micellar Water (pink top)


Other products on my face:
Catrice - 3D Brow Gel (medium to dark)
Essence - Brow Styling Soap Set

Balea - Vitamin C Serum
La Roche-Posay - Anti-Dark Circle Cream

NYX - Angel Veil Primer
KVD Beauty - Good Apple Foundation (Light 012)
Catrice - Cream Camouflage Concealer (010 N Ivory)
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Powder (transparent)
Makeup Revolution - Ultra Contour Palette
Bell - Highlight and Blush Palette (01)
Plouise - Lip Base (Stark Naked)
Essence - Shine, shine, shine Gloss (18 plump me up)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts