KVD BEAUTY FIRST IMPRESSIONS - 🍎 GOOD APPLE CONCEALER, FOUNDATION, SHAKE EYESHADOW PRIMER AND MORE!

 Happy Sunday everybody! I am back, I'm so sorry for being away, but c*vid hit me like a truck. 😳😷 Today I am finally playing with my KVD order which I received a while ago. I will be testing the GOOD APPLE FOUNDATION, as well as the CONCEALER and some other products.

As per usual, let me know what you think in the comments! 👇🏼❤

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Elf - Poreless Putty Primer
KVD Beauty - Good Apple Foundation (Light 012)
KVD Beauty - 
Good Apple Concealer (Light 111)
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Powder (transparent)
KVD Beauty - Shade & Light Contour Duo (Light)
KVD Beauty - Shake Eyeshadow Primer
Rude Cosmetics - City of Pastel Lights Palette
Beauty Bay - Pastels Palette
Catrice - Highlighting Eyeshadow (010 Highlight to Hell)

Other products on my face:
Catrice - 3D Brow Gel (medium to dark)
Essence - Brow Styling Soap Set
Cerave - Moisturising Cream (for dry skin)
Balea - Vitamin C Serum
La Roche-Posay - Anti-Dark Circle Cream
*Rimmel - Glam'eyes Eyeliner
Catrice - Blush Box (025 Nude Peach)
Wet'n'wild - Highlighting Powder (Blossom Glow)
L'oreal - Rouge Signature (I empower)
*Barry M - That's Swell Plumping Gloss (clear) 
 - be careful, this one is very strong



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts