WHY DID I FORGET ABOUT THESE? 🤭 MAKEUP REVOLUTION, RIMMEL, CATRICE, NYX...

 Happy Friday everybody! First of all, I want to tell you that I am currently ill and I'm not sure when I'll be able to film again.. (Hopefully sometime next week). This video was pre-filmed and was meant to go up way sooner, but I had zero energy. Today I am playing with neglected products that I haven't reached for in a good while. So let's see why. :)


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *)

NYX - AngelVeil Primer
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Foundation
Catrice - Cream Camouflage Concealer
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder (transparent)
L'oreal - True Match Powder
*Bourjois - Sourcil Precision Brow Pencil
Makeup Revolution - Wax Brow Pencil (advent calendar)
*Rimmel - Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette (wow edition)
Makeup Revolution - Liquid Eyeshadow (advent calendar)
Bell - Fresh Bronze Powder
*Rimmel - Natural Bronzer
*Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Reloaded Mascara (brown)
NYX - Blush (discontinued)
*LucidStyle - Highlighter
NYX - Matte Lipstick (spirit)
Catrice - Lip Plumping Liner
Makeup Revolution - Clear Gloss (advent calendar)



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts