TRYING A NEW VIRAL CONTOURING MAKEUP HACK 💋👀 IMPOSSIBLE!

 Happy Thursday everybody! Today I am putting a new Tiktok hack to the test - a contouring one. I knew I had to try this, if only I knew how much of a struggle it would be.. As per usual, let me know what you think in the comments! 👇🏼❤


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:

(Products received in PR are marked with *)

NYX - Wonderstick (light)
*Rimmel - Lip Art Graphic Lipstick (110 Vibez)
*Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder (003 peach glow)

Other products on my face:
Urban Decay - De-Slick Primer
*Miss Sporty - Perfect to Last 24h Foundation (100 ivory)
*Barry M - All Night Long Concealer (2 oatmeal)
*Miss Sporty - Designer Gel Eyepencil
Catrice - 3D Brow Gel (medium to dark)
Essence - Brow Styling Soap Set
Makeup Revolution x Soph - Super Spice Palette
Makeup Revolution - Forever Flawless Soft Butterfly Palette
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Setting Spray



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts