TESTING A TIKTOK VIRAL NOSE CONTOUR HACK! | CRAZY RESULTS!!! 😱

 Happy Saturday everybody! I hope you are having a wonderful day or night wherever you are. Today we are trying a makeup hack - specifically one from TikTok. I do these videos over there quite often and I thought I would bring it over to Youtube as well, since usually the hacks really do work.

We are focusing on nose contour! And let me tell you, this one blew my mind!


CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO:


Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Garnier - Hyaluronic Aloe Jelly Moisturizer
Catrice - True Skin Foundation
Maybelline - Instant Anti Age Eraser Concealer
*Barry M - Cream Contour Chisel Cheeks Duo
SoSu - Cream Contour (warm)
NYX - Jumbo Pencil (milk)
Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
Makeup Revolution - Baking Powder (banana light)
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Palette
*Miss Sporty - So Matte Translucent Powder
Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Eyeshadow Base
Profusion - Marigold Eyeshadow Palette
*Rimmel - Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
Ardell - Wispies (231)
Catrice - Longlasting Lip Pencil (Hey Macadamia Ahey!)
L'oreal - Rouge Signature Lipstick (I empower)



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts