TATI BEAUTY IS CLOSING DOWN! 😱 ● + GLITTER EYELINER 😍

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am back after a week-long (unplanned) break. Halloweek destroyed me, haha! I was not planning on being away for this long, however, work and school got crazy and I wasn't able to find time to film, nor edit.

Today we are saying goodbye to Tati Beauty since Tati has recently let us know that the brand is closing down. I have to say I am quite sad to see it go since I love the products and I think they are very innovative considering the market is getting more saturated every day.


Don't forget to let me know your thoughts about this situation in the comment section under my video. Have you tried the products? Were you considering buying them?

Other than this, I will also be showing you how to create a glitter eyeliner and recommending a couple of amazing products!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Catrice - Pore Minimizing Serum
Neutrogena - Curcuma Clear Moisturizer
*Miss Sporty - Perfect to Last 24hr Foundation (100 Ivory)
*Rimmel - The Multi-Tasker Concealer (shade (050 Sand)
*Barry M - All Night Long Concealer (2 Oatmeal)
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Powder (Transparent)
*Bourjois - Eyebrow Pencil (08 Brun Brunette)
*Barry M - Take a Brow Eyebrow Gel (Clear)
Makeup Revolution - Cut Crease Canvas Eyeshadow Primer
Tati Beauty - Textured Neutrals Palette
*Bourjois - Black Eye Pencil
*Miss Sporty - Naturally Perfect Mascara
Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
L'oreal - Life's a Peach Blush (01 Peach Addict)
*Bourjois - Highlighting Palette
Catrice - Longlasting Lip Pencil (Hey Macadamia Ahey!)
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (London)



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts