BARRY M SWEET CARAMEL PALETTE 🍯🐝 ● LOREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

Happy Tuesday everybody! Hope you are having a wonderful day or night wherever you are.

Today we have some new exciting products to try! Barry M have kindly sent me a package, which included their new palettes, as well as a lip scrub. In today's video, we go through the Sweet Caramel Palette, which is a warm-toned dream if you ask me.




WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed/mentioned in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Garnier - Hyaluronic Aloe Jelly Moisturizer
One of my favourite base products to use under a foundation. It is very lightweight, so oily and combination skin will appreciate this. As an addition, it creates a slightly sticky layer, so other products adhere better to your skin.

Plouise - Blank Canvas Eyeshadow Base

*Barry M - Velvet Palette + Sweet Caramel Palette
I was pleasantly surprised with both of these!

*Barry M - Pineapple Lip Scrub

Loreal - True Match Foundation (Golden Ivory)
Why have I not yet tried this one?? It is one of my holy grails now! Super liquidy, light on the skin and it creates a second skin layer.

*Barry M - All Night Long Concealer (2 Oatmeal)

*Barry M - Chisel Cheeks Cream Contour Duo

BeautyBay x Disney - Cream Blush (Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter)

Makeup Revolution - Baking Powder (Transparent)

*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Fix & Go Setting Spray
Can be used as a primer as well.

*Rimmel - Long Lasting Lip Pencil (cappuccino)
Cool-toned brown shade. One of my favourites to use with any nude lipstick.

*Makeup Revolution - Matte Lipstick (Spice)



Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts