$150 WORTH OF NEW PRODUCTS! 💸 ● BEST EYESHADOW FORMULA! 🤯 ● BPERFECT, PLOUISE, BARRY M...

Happy Saturday everybody! Today I am doing a huge makeup haul along with a first impressions tutorial on the products I got.

A week ago I ordered my Christmas present (I do think it is important to treat ourselves at well) from Bperfect. I still cannot believe the Manifest palette came free with the order. It is truly a gem!



See the beautiful palette here:


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Neutrogena - Curcuma Clear Moisturizer 
I used this before the video. I never apply foundation without any base underneath.

Catrice - HD Liquid Coverage Foundation (010 Light Beige)
Still one of my drugstore holy grails. Perfect for oily skin, very lightweight.

*Rimmel - Multi-Tasker Concealer (040 Ivory)
One of the best concealers I have ever tried. Super light and very pigmented. It can also be used all over the face as a light foundation, which makes it the ultimate everyday product.

*Rimmel - Match Perfection Powder (Transparent)

Plouise - Blank Canvas Base (0,5)
It reminds me of my favorite Makeup Revolution Cut Crease Canvas base. They are almost identical to the touch. I would gladly recommend the MR one if you cannot get a hold of PL. However, I do have to say my eyelids have never looked this smooth before...

Bperfect - Manifest Eyeshadow Palette
I recommend watching the video to see the formula in action. Also, I did not experience any staining once I took the makeup off.

*Rimmel - Glam'Eyes Eyeliner

Makeup Revolution - Ultra Contour Palette

*Barry M - Island Heatwave Bronzer

*Rimmel - Maxi Blush (003 Wild Card)

Juvia's Place - The Nubian Highlighter
This gave me a beautiful golden glow. It is suitable for all skin tones.

Ardell - Wispies (231)

Catrice - Longlasting Lip Pencil (Hey Macadamia Ahey!)

Plouise - Lip Cosmetic Base (semi-nude)
The base has a very light finish, so you do not even feel it on the lips. It's truly mesmerizing! Highly recommend.


Brusher: Plouise (#118 Blending Brush, #7072 Flat Brush)

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you into our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts