TOP FALL LIPSTICKS! 🍁 ● EVERYTHING DRUGSTORE!!! 🤑🤑 ● (swatches included)

 Happy Sunday everybody! Today I have a very special video for those who love lip products. I will be showing you my TOP FALL LIP PRODUCTS! All drugstore and super affordable, obviously. 😉

Don't forget to let me know your fall/autumn faves in the comments under the video! 💋


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:




Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

*Makeup Revolution - Matte Lipstick (spice)
Makeup Revolution - Renaissance Lipstick (Vow)
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (London)
Maybelline - Superstay Matte Ink (70 Amazonian)
Milani - Liquid Lipstick (Covet)
*Rimmel - Oh my gloss plump lipglosses (Bronze Suga, Bittersweet Plum)
Makeup Revolution - Renaissance Lipstick (Exempt)
Trend it Up - 183 Days - Glitz Stick (Ruby)
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick (Plum Power)
*Rimmel - Lip Art Graphic Lipstick (Master Piece)
*Rimmel - Stay Satin Lipstick (Glam Rock)
NYX - Liquid Suede Lipstick (Alien)


I am wearing:
L'oreal - Infallible Base
Maybelline - SuperStay Foundation (21 nude beige +02 naked ivory)
Dermacol - Makeup Cover Foundation
(as concealer)
Loreal - True Match Powder
Makeup Revolution - Cut Crease Canvas Eyeshadow Base
Profusion - Gold Rush Palette
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts