REVERSE BLOODY EYELINER 🤯👁● SUPER EASY!! | HALLOWEEK 1

Happy Monday everybody! Today marks the start of the spooky season on my channel, which I am super excited about!!

Welcome to Halloweek, where each day of the upcoming week I will be posting a new spooky tutorial. I will try to do my best, as I am swarmed up with work and school, but I think I can do this haha (laughs in panic).

Are you ready for day 1?


I wanted to start with something spooky, yet quite simple. So let's get right into it! This look, just like all of the other ones, are going to be MAKEUP ONLY.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE REALISTIC FAKE BLOOD USING ONLY MAKEUP:

I used this method on today's video, however I didn't go into detail so if you wanna learn the basics, I recommend you watch this one first. :)

WATCH HALLOWEEK DAY 1:



Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Maybelline - SuperStay Foundation (discountinued edition)
*Rimmel - Multi Tasker Concealer
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder (transparent, but it is white lol)
Rude Cosmetics - Romantic Nights Palette (only the lightest shade)
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
*Miss Sporty - Black Eye Pencil
Bperfect - Carnival III Palette
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (Madrid)
*Rimmel - Stay Matte Lipstick (Fire Starter)
*Rimmel - Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
*Lucidstyle Lashes
Makeup Revolution - Clear Gloss

Contact Lenses are from MYSTICEYESOFFICIAL.COM
USE CODE "bonngreene" at checkout to save 15% off your purchase. The ones I have are called "red mesh lenses".


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤



Comments

Popular Posts