IS THIS A FAIL?? ❌ ● SCARECROW NEON CLOWN 🤡🍁 | HALLOWEEK DAY 4

 Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to Halloweek day 4! Can't believe we're already here. I am not feeling the best, since I am a bit ill, but I refuse to end this week on day 4, haha!

Today's look is a scarecrow neon clown, and I must admit it is a little bit of a fail to me, since I am not too keen on the details of this look.. What do you think?


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Don't forget to check out the previous halloween looks and stay tuned for the upcoming ones. :)



Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Maybelline - SuperStay Foundation (discountinued edition)
Dermacol - Make-up Cover Foundayion (used as concealer)
Makeup Revolution - Translucent Loose Powder
Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
Neon Pigments are from Aliexpress
 (would not recommend)
NYX - White Eyeshadow Primer
*Rimmel - Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner
NYX - Liquid Suede Lipstick (Alien)
Astor - LipColor Butter (027 elegant nude)

Cross contact Lenses are from https://mysticeyesofficial.com/
USE CODE "bonngreene" at checkout to save 15% off your purchase.

White ones are from there too, however I would rather go for mesh ones, because you cannot see anything through these.. Mesh ones look the same, but they have tiny little lines instead of full colored space, so it enables you to see. They do have that kinds as well. :) 


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts