HOW IS THIS SO CHEAP??? ● TESTING A 5€ EYESHADOW PALETTE 🧐 ● PURPLE FOXY EYES

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I am back with another makeup session, so grab your favorite palette and join me. :)

In today's video we are playing with some affordable products, some better some worse.. But let me tell you, this eyeshadow palette BLEW my mind!!


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

NYX - White Eyeshadow Base (not my favourite, I would prefer something more pigmented. If you are trying to make colour or neon pop, try white eyepencil instead)
*Rimmel - Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Palette (Electric Violet Edition)
*Miss Sporty - Studio Lash Black Pencil
*Lucidstyle - Lashes
Catrice - HD Liquid Coverage Foundation (One of my HOLY GRAIL foundations, lasts all day on my oily T-zone and looks and feels like second skin)
Dermacol - Makeup Cover Foundation (used as concealer, would not recommend as a foundation)
SoSu - Cream Contour (warm) (A bit too oily for my liking)
*Barry M - Chiseled Cheeks Contour Kit
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder
*Rimmel - Lasting Radiance Powder
Makeup Revolution - Baking Powder (banana light)
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette
Catrice - Longlasting Lip Pencil (020 Hey Macadamia Ahey)
NYX - Extra Creamy Lipstick (Circe)
Makeup Revolution - Clear Gloss


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts