FULL GLAM USING NO EYESHADOW BASE ● TRYING NEW MAKEUP TECHNIQUES 😵‍💫🤯

 Happy Saturday everybody! Today we are playing with makeup and trying some new techniques (some were intentional, some not so much...), so grab your favourite palette and feel free to join me!


I completely forgot to use an eyeshadow base (how does that even happen?), yet this is still one of my absolute favourite looks I've ever done.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

*Miss Sporty - Studio Lash Designer Black Eye Pencil
Profusion - Starlet Palette
*Lucidstyle - Lashes (Magnus)
*Rimmel - Wonder'luxe Volume Mascara
*Rimmel - Matte Primer
 (the best primer I have ever tried, will definitely repurchase)
Yves Rocher - Zero Blemish Gel cream (not my favourite, I find that it fills up pores too much)
Catrice - True Skin Foundation
*Rimmel - The MultiTasker Concealer
Makeup Revolution - Loose Baking Powder (translucent & banana light)
L'oreal - True Match Powder
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
*Rimmel - Natural Bronzer
Makeup Revolution - Cheek Kit (Take a breather)
*Rimmel - Lip Art Graphic Lipstick (vandal)
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (London)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts