EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK 🍁 ● NO FALSE LASHES!!!

 Happy Saturday everyone! Today I'm showing you my go to everyday products, as well as some of my favourite techniques.

Don't forget to let me know your holy grail products in the comments!

WATCH THE VIDEO:


Products showed in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Garnier - Ambre Solaire SPF 50
Neutrogena - Curcuma Clear Moisturizer
*Crazy Rumours - Pinacolada Lipbalm
Catrice - All Matt Plus Foundation
*Rimmel - Multi-tasker Concealer
*Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder
Catrice - 3D Brow Pomade
*Rimmel - Wonderfull Brow Gel (clear)
Makeup Revolution - CutCrease Canvas Base
Juvias Place - The Nubian Palette
Maybelline - Sky High Mascara
Catrice - 3 steps to Contour Palette
*Rimmel - Natural Bronzer
TooFaced - Pink Leopard Blush
*Bourjois - Highlighting Palette
Catrice - Long Lasting Lip Pencil (Hey Macadamia Ahey)
SoSu - Matte Lipstick (Who me?)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts