TATI BEAUTY ● BEST NUDE LIPSTICK 💋 ● FLAWLESS WEARABLE BASE!

 Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I am getting ready to run some errands. I will be playing with some interesting products and trying out new techniques. So feel free to grab your favourite palette and join me!


Fall season is typically when I reach for the warm neutrals and today is no different! I grabbed the Tati Beauty palette after I haven't touched it for MONTHS and it instantly got me inspired.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Base
Tati Beauty - Textured Neutrals Vol.1 Palette (Will there be Vol. 2? What are your thoughts on this brand?)
*Miss Sporty - Studio Lash Designer Black Eye Pencil
Ardell - Wispies 231
Garnier - Hyaluronic Aloe Jelly Moisturizer
 (so good for underneath foundation, it makes anything stick to your skin... in the best way possible)
*Bourjois - Always Fabulous Stick Foundation (310 beige)
Maybelline - Instant Anti-age Eraser Concealer (00 ivory)
 (an old time favourite of mine)
*Barry M - Chisel Cheeks Contouring Duo
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder (transparent) ... I DO NOT recommend this shade as it appears white... however the powder itself is really good, so just don't pick it up in the transparent version
*Rimmel - Lasting Radiance Powder
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette
Catrice - More than Glow Highlighter (010 ultimate platinum glaze) 
 ...One of the best highlighters from the drugstore! Some compare it to Jeffree Star, however I have never tried those myself.
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lip Pencil (cappuccino)
L'oreal - Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (844 sweet tooth)
 The perfect nude for my skin tone! I imagine it would be a beautiful highlighting nude shade for darker skin tones to create an ombre effect!

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤


Comments

Popular Posts