NATASHA DENONA DUPE 📣 ● FOUNDATION + WATER TECHNIQUE 💦● REALISTIC GRWM

 Happy Sunday everyone! I am a day late with today's video but it's here! Saturday was super busy we had a family gathering and by the time we got back home I was super tired 🥱. Today I am getting ready for the day and showing you my favourite products and techniques for a day to day makeup.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

*Crazy Rumours - Choco-strawberry lipbalm
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Primer
Catrice - All Matt Plus Foundation
*Barry M - All Night Long Concealer
*Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder
Catrice - 3D Brow Gel
*Rimmel - Wonderfull Brow Gel
Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette
*Bourjois - Highlighting Palette
Makeup Revolution - CutCrease Canvas Eyeshadow Base
Catrice - 5 in a box palette
*Rimmel - Scandal'eyes Eyepencil (Smokey grey)
*Barry M - That's How I Roll Mascara
NYX - Soft Matte LipCream (Cannes)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤




Comments

Popular Posts