IN DEPTH DEWY SKIN TUTORIAL 💦 ● OILY SKIN FRIENDLY ✨ ● AFFORDABLE!! 💸

Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I am coming back strong for all of my makeup lovers out there! 

The past two weeks have been a bit rough, new semester has started and I was also sick so everything is a bit hectic at the moment. Bare with me, I'm sure things will slow down in a while. ☺️

Today we are going to focus on base, as the eyes usually take the main role in my videos, simply because eyeshadow is my weakness. I also feel like once you find the perfect base routine, usually you stick with it. On the other hand, eyeshadow is something which we can easily experiment with every single time.

Thus today, I will show you my favourite dewy base routine at the moment.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Garnier - Hyaluronic Aloe Jelly Moisturizer (perfect for oily skin, acts like a primer as well)

*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Primer (feels like a moisturizer, smoothes skin, doesn't feel slimy at all)

*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Foundation (dewy finish, oily skin friendly though)

*Rimmel - Multi-Tasker Concealer (highly recommend if you don't want to wear a heavy foundation but still want more coverage, can be used as a concealer or foundation as well)

Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder (do not recommend the transparent one, it is pure white... however it is an amazing powder)

SoSu - Cream Contour (warm)

*Barry M - Chisel Cheeks Cream Contour

Planet Revolution - Cream Blush (peach breeze) (I heart Revolution and Planet Revolution are great for young makeup lovers, their products are simple and quite soft rather than dramatic)

*Bourjois - Chocolate Bronzer

L'oreal - Life's a Peach Blush (Peach Addict)

*Rimmel - Glow Stick (Bold) - such a good cream highlighter, gives you really natural, glass-like glow

Essence - Lip Pencil

L'oreal - Rouge Signature Lipstick (I empower)

Catrice - LongLasting Lip Pencil (020 Hey, Macadamya Ahey!)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts