CHANGING MY EYE COLOR 👁 ● TRYING REVOLUTION PRO 👀 ● ALL MATTE LOOK!

 Happy Saturday everybody! Today I am finally back with another proper makeup session. Feel free to watch the video below and do your makeup with me!


Before I get to the makeup and products I'll be using, let me talk a little about TIJN. They kindly contacted me and asked if I wanted to try a couple of their products. I was able to choose two pairs of contact lenses and two accessories.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Base
*Revolution Pro - Regeneration Trends Mischief Mattes Palette
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Catrice - Blush Box (nude peach)
*Rimmel - High'light (star dust)
Catrice - LongLasting Lip Pencil (020 Hey, Macadamya Ahey!)
NYX - Extra Creamy Lipstick (Circe)
Maybelline - Lifter Gloss (Ice)


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤


Comments

Popular Posts