BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP MUST HAVES! 👩🏻‍🏫🚌 ● ALL DRUGSTORE!!!

Happy Tuesday everybody, I hope you are having a wonderful day or night wherever you are!

Today's video is a little bit different, as I'm not doing my makeup but rather chatting about my favourite products. So take out your notebook and take notes, because I guarantee you that you need these in your collection!


 'Back to school makeup' can vary on where you are, what grade you're in and most importantly - your preferences. Don't feel pressured to wear a certain style, clothes or products, just because you see it on others. Makeup should be fun, but should never feel forced.

Also, if you have any makeup related questions feel free to contact me anywhere and I will try my best to help you. 🖤

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

*Rimmel - Multi-Tasker Concealer (highly recommend if you don't want to wear a heavy foundation but still want more coverage, can be used as a concealer or foundation as well)

*Barry M - Fresh Face Foundation (more like a light BB cream for a very natural, dewy finish)

*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Foundation (dewy finish, oily skin friendly though)

L'oreal - Infaillible 24hr Powder Foundation (if you struggle with oily skin, this is perfect for you because it's a foundation and powder in 1, be careful if you have dry skin though)

*Rimmel - Wonder'last Brow Tint (watch the video to see how to work with it)

Planet Revolution - Cream Blush (peach breeze) (I heart Revolution and Planet Revolution are great for young makeup lovers, their products are simple and quite soft rather than dramatic)

*Barry M - That's How I Roll Mascara

Maybelline - Sky High Mascara & Lash Sensational Mascara

*Rimmel - Wonder'cloud Cream Matte Eyeshadow (super quick and easy to use, looks very natural, no shimmer or glitter)

Makeup Revolution - Forever Flawless Palettes (Allure) (I think this colour scheme is perfect for young makeup lovers, but you can find more on their website. The quality of these palettes is perfect for beginners or students on a budget!)

*NYX - Matchy Matchy Palette (Taupe) (blush and highlighter are included, very soft and all matte nudes!)

Catrice - 5 in a Box Palette

*Rimmel - Mini Power Palettes

*Crazy Rumours Lipbalms (highly recommend you to check them out, the flavours which they have are so unusual)

L'oreal - Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks (candy man, sweet tooth) - my most favourite liquid lipsticks ATM


Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤


Comments

Popular Posts