YOU NEED TO TRY THIS PASTEL COMBO!! ● CARNIVAL III 🌴 ● TRUE SKIN

No matter how many palettes I try, I always find myself going to this one. In today's video I play with the Carnival III by Bperfect. (Can't wait for Carnival IV. by the way, which seems to be dropping very soon 👀).

Because I spent the past couple of months doing more neutral looks, I wanted to go all out with color. Hence I created this pastel look. Is this still summer appropriate? You decide.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


PRODUCT USED:
(Gifted products are marked with *)
*Rimmel - Lasting Matte Concealer
Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Eyeshadow Base
Bperfect - Carnival III Love Tahiti Palette
Makeup Revolution - CutCrease Canvas Eyeshadow Base
Profusion - Minimalist Palette
*Bourjois - Liner Pinceau Eyeliner
Bperfect - False Lashes (Achieve)
Neutrogena - Curcuma Clear Moisturizer
Catrice - True Skin Foundation (004 Neutral Porcelain)
*Barry M - All Night Long Concealer (2 Oatmeal)
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder
SoSu - Cream Contour (Warm)
Makeup Revolution - Translucent Baking Powder
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Makeup Revolution - Banana Light Baking Powder
Physicians Formula - Butter Blush (Plum Rose)
Catrice - More Than Highlighter (010 Ultimate Platinum Glaze)
Catrice - Long Lasting Lip Pencil (020 Hey Macadamia Ahey!)
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (London)
L'oreal - Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick (842 Candy Man)

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts