THIS PALETTE IS ONLY $18.00??? 😱 ● TRUE SKIN FOUNDATION DISASTER ● NOISY NEIGHBOURS 🎶

 Happy Tuesday guys!

Today I'm here with another makeup session so feel free to join me. I cannot believe that I can finally introduce you to my newest obsession - Kaleidoscope Palette from PROFUSION COSMETICS.


I filmed a 1st impressions with this beauty but my computer deleted the sound... and once I filmed with it the second time it completely deleted the footage. But now that I have a fully functioning laptop again, I can finally play with it and show it to you!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


 PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO:
(products received in PR are marked with*)

Makeup Revolution - CutCrease Canvas Eyeshadow Base
Rude Cosmetics - Romantic Nights Palette
Profusion - Kaleidoscope Palette
*Miss Sporty - Studio Lash Black Eyeliner
Catrice - Pore Minimising Serum
Garnier - Hyaluronic Aloe Jelly Moisturiser
Catrice - True Skin Foundation
Catrice - True Skin Concealer
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder
*Barry M - Chisel Cheeks Contour Duo
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Powder
Catrice - 3 Steps to Contour Palette
Wet'nWild - Ticket to Brazil Bronzer
*Rimmel - Maxi Blush (Wild Card)
Makeup Obsession x Rady - Highlighter Palette (shade used: My Sunshine)
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lip Pencil (Underground)
Primark - Lipstick Duo (pretty sure it is discontinued...)

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts