POWDER TO EYELINER?? 😳🥵 ● FALL GLAM!

 Happy Tuesday everybody! Today I decided to create this beautiful fall inspired makeup! Somehow this turned into a full discussion about Makeup Revolution, haha! Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the comment under my video as per usual.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:



Products used in this video:
(Products received in PR are marked with *)

Neutrogena - Curcuma Clear Moisturizer
*Rimmel - Lasting Finish Foundation (dewy & buildable... highly recommend)
Dermacol - Make-up Cover Foundation (I don't really recommend this, super oily, EXTREMELY HEAVY to a point that it is uncomfortable. I'm trying to use it up as concealer, because the coverage is amazing. Maybe for someone who has extremely dry skin, this could work.)
*Rimmel - Match Perfection Powder
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
Physicians Formula - Butter Blush (Plum Rose) (I loooove this blush, I wish they had more darker shades though... and it also has a very strong smell, it could definitely bother some people)
Juvias Place - Loose Highlighter (Nefertiti)
Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Eyeshadow Primer
Makeup Revolution - Fierce Palette (Honestly, the palette worked so well today. It should still be available and I promise it will not let you down)
Inglot - Duraline (magic in a bottle, you need this!!)
*Miss Sporty - Black Eyepencil
*LucidStyle Lashes
Milani - Matte Liquid Lipstick (Covet)





Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts