DIY DIAMOND EYELASHES πŸ’Ž ● 1 MINUTE TUTORIAL

 Looking for an easy way on how to spice up ANY LOOK that you create???
Try DIAMOND LASHES!


This has been all over my TikTok recently and I decided to give it a try, since I love how absolutely stunning it looks! 

Best thing about this? You can customize it according to your preference.

WATCH THE TUTORIAL:


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
(Gifted ones are marked with *)

*Rimmel - High'light (001 stardust) (has almost a creamy consistency, super blinding, no glitter)
Maybelline - Lifter Gloss (002 ice) *LucidStyle - Magnus Lashes Ardell - Lash Grip Clear Glue (not the best in my opinion - takes forever to dry + contains latex)

Diamonds are from a random local store. You can find these pretty much in any nail store or craft store.


I am a huuuuge fan!

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts