MAKEUP REVOLUTION WHAT IS THIS?? 😡 ● FOREVER DYNAMIC EBONY PALETTE ● FIRST IMPRESSIONS 🥵🥵

Are you a fan of cool/ dark color stories? I might have something for you.. I say 'might', as I am not 100% sure, but more about that later...

Let me introduce you to the FOREVER DYNAMIC EBONY PALETTE by MAKEUP REVOLUTION.

Source: beautybay.com

A while back I reviewed the Ambient palette, a sister of this beauty. 

Source: beautybay.com


I fell madly in love with the quality and different finishes, despite the pink color story, which I'm not the biggest fan of. When researching its siblings, this one immediately caught my attention. I had to have it.

Sure enough, the Ebony palette arrived and I filmed a first impressions video.

What you will find in the video:

        • FINGER SWATCHES
        • DETAILED DESCRIPTION
        • TUTORIAL

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


LIST OF PRODUCTS USED ON MY FACE:

(gifted products are marked with *)

L'oreal - Infaillible Base
Mark - Brow Pomade
Got2Be - Glued gel (as brow gel)
Maybelline - Superstay Foundation (discontinued version)
Dermacol - Makeup Cover Foundation (as concealer)
Makeup Revolution - Matte Base Powder
NYX - Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
*Rimmel - Natural Bronzer
Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette
Makeup Revolution - Banana Light Baking Powder
*LucidStyle - Highlighter
Makeup Revolution - Forever Dynamic Ebony Palette
Makeup Revolution - CutCrease Canvas Eyeshadow Base
*Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Pencil (003 smokey grey)
*LucidStyle - Lashes (Magnus)
Makeup Revolution - Renaissance Lipstick (Vow)
NYX - Extra Creamy Lipstick (Circe)
Makeup Revolution - Clear Gloss


MY THOUGHTS

The quality of the palette is the same as in all Forever Flawless/Forever Dynamic palettes (the best from MR). So I am very pleased with how the shadows perform - mattes and shimmers as well.

Personally I am not the biggest fan of the lighter shade (Ivory), as it is a duo chrome and it has a pink shift to it. - I am not the biggest fan of pink.

The one shade, which was the most exciting, but the most disappointing at the same time, is the brick red shade (Raven). It blends out into a pink-ish shade. The only way how to keep its true color is to pack it on with a brush and not blend it, which defeats the purpose of an eyeshadow in my opinion. 

I am aware that this is something which happens often with red pigments, hence it's quite tricky to make a true red.

The rest of the shades keep their true color.

The silver shimmer shade (Ebony) is a little different than the other shimmers. The other ones are more buttery and creamy, this one needs a little more love but it looks absolutely stunning on the eye.

Make sure to watch the video before putting this in your cart. I will let you form your own opinion, as I do think that it's a great palette, but unfortunately the red-ish shade was a big disappointment to me.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more reviews and first impressions. I will happily welcome you in our little family.

❤❤❤

Comments

Popular Posts