CHANGING MY EYE COLOR FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! | ft. Just4Kira

 If you could change your eye color, would you?

This just reminded me of those painful illegal procedures you can get that eventually destroy people's eye sight. Luckily, we are not going there. Nowadays it is very easy to make your eye fantasies come true (imagine that sentence out of context).

We have the luxury of contact lenses, which means we can change our eye color practically every day. If you have never tried colored contact lenses before, but want to give it a go, I highly recommend you to watch my Youtube video, as I explain everything in detail and include demonstrations.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


A couple weeks ago I was contacted by Just4Kira and after further research I couldn't say no to their lenses. The color looked so interesting to me. They were very natural and everyday friendly as oppose to the typical crazy Halloween lenses I was used to seeing all over the makeup community.


I chose 4 styles which seemed the most interesting to me and they were kind enough to answer all of my questions (as I was a complete beginner).

BEFORE YOU TRY CONTACTS

Here are a couple of things which I definitely did not know. However, please make sure to read all instructions that come anyways, because these things can vary depending on the brand.

  1. You need to buy a contact lens solution
    This will only cost you a little bit but it is super important, because you need to disinfect the lenses before use.
  2. Soak the lenses in the solution (the one you bought) for about 6-8 hours before use
    Again, make sure you read the instructions on your product first. The contact come in their solution already. However, we need to put them into a clear one (the one we buy) just to make sure that things are sanitary and there is no irritation happening.
  3. Clean the container and exchange the contact solution before EVERY use
    The lenses can stay in their solution up to one year (again, every brand can be different). But it's important to change the lens solution after every use to get out any bacteria.
  4. Eye drops are not the same thing as contact lens solution
    You definitely don't need them, however sometimes if you wear lenses for a long time, your eyes can get a bit dry and irritated. Hence they can help for sure.
Again, if you want even more information on how to apply them and take them off, watch the video above.

DISCOUNT CODE TO SAVE YOU SOME COINS:

USE CODE: bonnie (20% off) to save you some money with your order (or click the link) https://just4kira.com?aff=2193

LENSES I TRIED:






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts