IS THIS LEGAL??? | MAKEUP REVOLUTION CHILLED PALETTE 🌿😲

 Happy Tuesday everybody!

I would like to introduce you yet another product today - an eyeshadow palette. If you are an eyeshadow palette lover/hoarder, like me, this post is just for you!

Introducing:

Makeup Revolution - Chilled Palette
(vegan & cruelty-free)


Can you guess where the inspiration came from? The palette is even infused with Cannabis Sativa (weed) seed oil.

What is the difference between CBD and seed oil?

While CBD, a component of medical marijuana, is derived from the plant's leaves, seed oil is derived from, you guessed it, its seeds.

So do I get high from this?

Absolutely not. Cannabis seed oil does not possess the effects that marijuana has. It is simply beneficial for your skin, that's all. Hence it is mostly used in skincare products to smooth or moisturize your skin. But is it really necessary in an eyeshadow palette? Nonetheless, it surely catches people's attention.



The packaging looks absolutely stunning! It is without a doubt one of the best MR's packaging I've seen. I was gifted this by my boyfriend and I have to admit I'm glad that he picked this one, otherwise I would've never gotten it myself. Why? I own too many of them.





Let's talk eyeshadow!



There are 18 shades. 5 are matte, 3 are pressed glitters and 10 are shimmers. I would love to see more mattes, but that is my personal preference. Let me know how you like your palettes!

The shade natural (bottom left corner) appears matte, but it contains tiny sparkle particles (cheeky). Overall, the palette is completely cool toned and the majority of shades are green tones. Non of the shades are duo chrome, they all appear the same on the eye as they look right here in the photos. They are buildable and from my experience they do not stain the eye area. As always, they appear the strongest over an eyeshadow base, but they are pigmented enough to perform on their own as well.

The glitters are pressed, which makes them easy to apply. No glue is necessary. They are best used with a finger or a super flat brush.

List of ingredients:


WATCH ME TRY THIS PALETTE:


Note: in the video I mentioned that this palette is not a part of the Forever Flawless range, because it does not say so on the packaging (as oppose to the Allure palette for example). However, I later found out that it is in fact part of it.

Let me know your thoughts on CBD in makeup, as well as what you think about the palette!
And come visit me on my Youtube channel, I post 2 videos a week.

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:


Love, Bonnie x

Comments

Popular Posts