I TRIED TO BECOME AN INSTAGRAM BADDIE AND FAILED 💕

   Happy Saturday everybody! I hope your weekend is going amazing so far.

If not, at least I hope to cheer you up with some new makeup content. Today I'm trying to become an Instagram baddie, emphasis on 'trying', hahah. As a creator or just a makeup enthusiast, I believe recreating also holds a great importance. Why? Because we learn.

Is inspiration stealing?

It can be, if credit is not given. Inspiration can come from anywhere - nature, art, people... But imagine how you would feel if you put so much time and energy into something and somebody simply copies that ide. This industry should be about help and support. There's plenty of space of everyone. :)

So always make sure you credit people that inspired you if you choose to publish your content.

My favourite thing about recreating somebody's look or getting inspired by it is that I get to learn a lot. And one of my biggest inspirations is the amazing Alina (@makeupbyalinna). So today I am recreating one of her recent looks and putting a little Valentine's Day twist on it, since it is the 13th.


A necessary part of this look was this base, as well as the brush. This is the ultimate power couple you need for any cut crease look.

Makeup Revolution - Cutcrease Canvas + Real Techniques - Detailer Brush

Also, I have not put this palette down since I got it, oops. It was worth every single cent and if you are a creator and want an 'all in one' colourful palette, this baby is definitely what you're looking for. 


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:




Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, let me wish you all the best. Spend it with the ones you love (if the rules allow you to do so) and if not make it a day for yourself. Start fresh, have a SPA day, take a looong nap and watch your favourite movie. 


Comments

Popular Posts