MAKEUP REVOLUTION FOREVER FLAWLESS ALLURE PALETTE | FIRST IMPRESSIONS 😲

Happy New Year everybody! I hope 2021 is going to be amazing and full of happy surprises.

Let's kick this year off with some drugstore makeup. Today I'm doing a first impressions on the Forever Flawless Allure Palette from Makeup Revolution.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


LIST OF THE PRODUCTS I USED:

Yves Rocher - Illuminating Primer Base
Maybelline - Superstay Foundation
Dermacol - Make-up Cover Foundation
Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Base
Makeup Revolution - Forever Flawless Allure Palette
Bourjois - Contour Clubbing Black Eye Pencil
SoSu - Cream Contour (warm)
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder
NYX - Born To Glow Liquid Highlighter
Rimmel - Maxi Blush (wild card)
Catrice - Matte Pro Ink Liquid Lipstick (050)

ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED YET?

Join the fam over on my Youtube channel, I would love to have you there! 💗

My IG: 
@bonn_greene

Love,
Bonnie

Comments

Popular Posts