SAME FOUNDATION, DIFFERENT FORMULAS ❗ TEST ❗

I was recently gifted a package from Bourjois, including these two foundations. After further inspection I realized that they are actually the same foundation, only in different formulas. It caught my attention and I wondered whether they are going to be any different.

Today, I'm putting them to the test. Half of my face is done with the liquid formula and the other one with the stick.


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO:

L'oreal - Infallible Mattifying Base
Bourjois - Always Fabulous Liquid Foundation
Bourjois - Always Fabulous Stick Foundation
Maybelline - Instant Anti Age Eraser
Rimmel - Match Perfection Loose Powder
Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock Eyeshadow Primer
Juvia's Place - The Nubian Palette
Rude Cosmetics - City of Pastel Lights Palette
Bourjois - Glitter Eye Pencil
Makeup Revolution - Liquid Highlighter (last year's Advent Calendar)
Makeup Revolution - Ultra Contour Palette
NYC - Color Wheel Face Powder
Sleek - Solstice Palette
Rimmel - Lasting Finish Lip Pencil (Cappuccino)
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream (London)


Let me know your thoughts over on Youtube and feel free to join my little fam!

Love,
Bonnie.

Comments

Popular Posts