BEST AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS OF 2020 😨| SAVE YOUR πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

 Who's ready for 2020 to be over? Let's find the good in these devastating 12 months and look at some amazing products. Today I show you my top products of 2020 - all are SUPER AFFORDABLE!!


WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


PRODUCTS I USED IN THE VIDEO:

mark. - brow gel
got2be - hair glue
rimmel - lasting matte concealer
catrice - pore minimizing serum
maybelline - superstay foundation
catrice - one drop coverage concealer
rimmel - match perfection powder
makeup revolution - cut crease canvas eye base
juvias place  - the berries palette & the violets palette
nyx - jumbo pencil (milk)
rimmel - wonderproof eyeliner (deep purple)
makeup revolution - black eyepencil (advent calendar 2019)
lucidstyle - stella lashes
nyx - highlight & contour pro palette
rimmel - natural bronzer
physicians formula - butter blush (plum rose)
rimmel - lasting finish lip pencil (cappuccino)
loreal - chocolate liquid lipstick (candy man)
rimmel - glowstick (bold)


Don't forget to let me know your makeup favourites from this year in the comment over on my Youtube channel and feel free to join my little fam. 

Love,
Bonnie.

Comments

Popular Posts