2 EYES vs. 6 CHRISTMAS LOOKS 🎄

Christmas is a couple days away, which means it is literally behind the corner. So far, I haven't done a single festive makeup look and I thought I can't leave it at that. But because there were so many looks I was inspired by and wanted to create, I came up with a simple solution - why not put them all on my eyes?


Even though this look is not your typical makeup inspo you wish to recreate, I still hope you find some inspiration - whether in me, or the amazing artists that I share in this video.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:


LIST OF PRODUCTS I USED:

Makeup Revolution - Prime and Lock, Cut Crease Canvas
NYX - Ombre Brights Palette
BH Cosmetics - 88 Matte Palette
Rimmel - Wonderswipe Eyeliner (Instafamous)
Rimmel - Wonderproof Eyeliner (Precious Emerald)
NYX - Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
Makeup Revolution - Courage Palette
Makeup Revolution - Matte Red Liquid Lipstick
Profusion Cosmetics - Emerald Gems Glitter Palette
NYX - Highlight & Contour PRO Palette
Wet n wild - Ticket to Brazil Bronzer
TooFaced - Pink Leopard
Makeup Revolution - White Highlighter (Advent Cal. 2019)
Catrice - Lip Pencil (020 Hey Macadamia Ahey!)
Makeup Revolution - Vow Lipstick
NYX - Lip Lingerie (Satin Ribbon)


This concludes the video, let me know which look is your favourite over on Youtube!
Feel free to subscribe, I'd love to have you in my little fam over there.

Love,
Bonnie.

Comments

Popular Posts