UNBOX WITH ME | BOURJOIS PR 🎁

Before I get into the unboxing itself, I would like to reflect a little on the past couple of weeks. I was contacted by Bourjois asking me to collaborate with them on a Halloween look (can't tell you more yet, I will update you soon on my INSTAGRAM so keep your eyes peeled). As a small creator, things like these mean so much to me and I agreed, of course. I'm not going to go into details regarding our agreement though. I'm here to share makeup!


They kindly sent me a full bag of goddies, which I already unboxed over on my IG. However, I thought I'd make it permanent here for anyone that enjoys these unboxing videos. So sit back and enjoy.






I hope you enjoyed this little unboxing!
Make sure to follow me on my INSTAGRAM so you get to experience these unboxings live with me. 

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts