I USED HAIRSPRAY TO SET MY MAKEUP | + Sweat Test

There is this technique that dragqueens do when they perform on stages. Keeping heavy makeup on your face when dancing and sweating all night can be quite tricky. As a makeup lover myself, although not a performer, I cake my face on daily basis. And trust me when I say that heavy makeup and heat are not the bestest of friends.

I've been meaning to try this technique for ages, but I'm not going to lie, spraying your face with hairspray on a regular Tuesday feels a bit odd. So instead of keeping this to myself, I decided to put it on the Internet forever.

On a real note though, I truly wanted to see how my face would handle it and whether it would ruin the makeup or not.


Click the video to watch the process:


Was it a fun experiment? YES! I'm always down to have some fun with makeup. Would I recommend you trying this out? There is no need really. There are so many strong setting sprays that are meant for your skin, which do the job just as well. 

Be careful if you try it, do not breathe it in and make sure your eyes and mouth are closed during the application.


Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Love,
Bonnie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts