2 STEP KISSPROOF LIPSTICKS | Rimmel Provocalips

   I might have been living under a rock, seriously, because these have been around for years and this is the first time that I'm trying them out! And if you too haven't had a chance to meet these magical babies, let me introduce them!


These consist of two parts - one representing the colour pigment and the other the gloss (it has more of a balm consistency to me though).

A couple of weeks ago Rimmel sent me one to try out. It was the shade 200 and me being a lipstick lover, I had to try it right away!

I was so shocked by how extreme this was, I immediately had to contact them to send me more! I rubbed my fingers around my mouth to see whether it truly worked and let me tell you, this is not going anywhere.

These are the other shades that I was sent afterwards:




Qs & As

Is it uncomfortable/heavy on the lips?

Absolutely no.

Is it sticky?

The colour is, but once you apply the 2nd step, it is not at all and it does not become sticky again no matter how long you wear it.

How do you apply it?

I prefer to use a lip liner first, as I always do my lipstick that way.
1. Apply the first step - colour, let it dry for a couple of seconds.
2. Apply the balm/gloss on top.

You can either leave the balm on for moisturizing effect or pat it into a napkin. Either way, the lipstick does not smudge no matter what you do, seriously. If you want to take it off you need a makeup remover, otherwise it's not going anywhere.

Don't believe me? See for yourself:





So click on their website and order yourself some of this magic!

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts