HEAVIEST FOUNDATION from the Drugstore

Are you on the hunt for full coverage concealers?

Whether you are looking to hide acne, spots or redness, you are most likely looking for something which is going to give you a full coverage. Picking the right shade can be quite challenging when ordering online. Hence it is important to be aware of what our drugstores offer.

I've come across multiple drugstore foundations which gave me a great amount of coverage. In fact, I keep repurchasing some of them all the time. However recently, thanks to Rimmel I discovered the Lasting Matte foundation.



My first impressions, based on the name to be honest, were that this is a typical matte foundation. I was right in a way, as this truly gives you an ultimate matte finish. However, I did not expect the amount of coverage it gave me.

Watch the video to see me apply the foundation and to hear my tips on how to work with it:




This foundation is a little tricky to work with, especially when you have oily skin like me. However, I do think that it's worth trying if you are looking for a full coverage. It took me about 2-3 tries to learn what works better: brush or a sponge, primer or no primer, etc.

Let me know if you enjoyed the video, subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to see more reviews and makeup tutorials.

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Note: This foundation was kindly sent to me by Rimmel London. All of my thoughts and opinions are mine and this content is not sponsored.

Comments

Popular Posts