1 MINUTE TUTORIAL | Earth Inspired 🌍

Who loves short tutorials? ✋🏼 I've been enjoying creating tutorials over on Instagram and I decided to start sharing my content here as well. Youtube videos are fine, but sometimes we just want to get right into the tutorial. And while Instagram tutorials tend to be more about production than the makeup itself, I still enjoy creating them.

A while ago I started a plant series where each video shows a makeup look inspired by the color story of a certain planet. Today we are already on the third video, planet Earth. If you want to see Mercury and Venus, follow my IG @bonn_greene.

CLICK TO WATCH THE EARTH INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL




What do you think?

Thank you so much for watching. 
If you have any ideas for makeup looks, let me know in the comments!


Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts