TRAVELING WITH MAKEUP 101 | saving space and $$

Hi loves!

I've been thinking about getting back to blogging, I'm not sure if anybody reads blogs anymore but I do see some action on here every now and then.

Today I have another video for you, which means I don't have too much to write. (I promise I will try to post non-video posts more often).

Being a makeup junkie and owning so many products can be challenging when traveling. All of a sudden you find yourself packing a full face of makeup into a small bag. First world problems? Maybe. But it can be quite difficult.

As I travel on weekly basis, I quickly had to learn my ways. Nobody wants to fill the whole suitcase with just makeup, although sometimes I wish I could...

In today's video I present to you all the products I take with me, as well as brushes, and show you how to eliminate products and tools to save up as much space as possible.


Check out the vid here:

If you have any ideas that you would like to see me write about, let me know in the comments below!

With love,
Bonnie.

Comments

Popular Posts