RIMMEL LONDON - NEW LASTING RADIANCE LINE | review

Hi loves,

a while ago Rimmel sent me a package with their new Lasting Radiance Line. Before I continue I want to add that a review of these products was not required, I chose to do it myself.

I would describe my skin as combination, which gets quite complicated. The T zone gets very oily while the outer area tends to be pretty dry. Over the years I have learnt what techniques work for me, as well as the type of products. However, I've always been more or less terrified of dewy products.

When they contacted me to send me their new dewy line I became curious and looked at it as a little experiment.

These are the products I was sent:


Lasting Radiance concealer [010 Ivory]
Lasting Radiance foundation [103,010]
Lasting Radiance powder [001 Ivory]

(If you want to see the application, head to my instagram @bonn_greene I recently posted a video with these products.)



I'm not going to say this is a product I have been waiting for my entire life just because I was sent a package. That's really not I'm about. I still really enjoyed the products though.

They reminded me a little of their wake me up line, however the concealer has much more coverage which is great because you need just a tiny amount. The products contain the tinniest shimmer particles, which seemed scary at first, but I didn't end up looking like a disco ball so my worries were redundant.

I think the products work really well together and are one of the best I have tried from Rimmel so far. If you love dewy products you are going to fall in love, trust me. And if you have oily skin like me don't be afraid of dewy products just because a couple did not work for you. My T zone handled this just fine with a little bit of extra powder.

My biggest problem with their wake me up foundation, which also contained small shimmer particles, was always very sticky on me. Regardless of how much powder I applied, it seemed like the product didn't set on my skin. I didn't like that and was worried this foundation would do the same thing. Luckily it does not.

Do I recommend these products?

Absolutely.

My guess is that the point of this 'radiance' is the shimmer that these products contain. Hence why you can look dewy even if you have oily skin, because you are not using an actual dewy product. The formula is really good though, this is not me talking crap about the product, just making observations.

You can see that my skin looks flawless on the pictures. I highly recommend you to check the video as well (IG: @bonn_greene) to see for yourself.


With love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts