NYX Angel Veil Primer Review | VIDEO REVIEW

Hi loves,

today I'm bringing you my new series called The Ultimate Review, which mainly speaks for itself. In these videos I'm going to take a close look at products, their claims, long-lasting-ness and effectiveness.

In this post we are going to examine the Angel Veil primer by NYX.


Prize

This product costs $16 on the NYX website, currently it is only $11.

Claims

On their website it claims to smooth out your skin and give you an angel-like finish, as well as a guide on how to apply it on the face.

I must admit I do know fully agree with this picture, as the vast majority of people's problem zone is around the nose, not only the bridge of the nose. Be aware of that during the application. That's just a note though.

If you want to see me apply this product, as well as share my thought in detail, click on this video:




BUY or DON'T?

After a wear test, which is also included in the video, I think I'm entitled to sharing my opinion, as well as recommendations. Smoothing primers, such as this one, tend to be silicon-based and very heavy, which is not ideal for oily skin, as it slides around. They are great if you want to cover large pores and smooth out your skin though. So how to choose?

Oily skin? - Do NOT recommend.
Normal to dry skin? - DO recommend.


Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts