PLAN WITH ME | NOVEMBER BULLET JOURNAL 2018

Hi loves, October is almost at its end, which not only means Halloween but new monthly spread! 

If you are a big fan of bullet journaling, you know that this time of the month is essential for doodling and planning. 😍

I started a new bullet journal this month and I decided to keep the whole theme of this journal very simple and minimalist. I still like to add a pop of colour but I found out that the more 'crazy' my journal is, the less I use it because it's just too confusing.

This month I wanted to do something that screams Autumn, but I feel like leaves are so overdone. So I went with an autumnal fruit - apples.


Monthly log, Goals, To do's & Movie watch list


 I do 'Goals & Rewards' every month. It usually helps me achieve all the things I want when I put a little reward next to it as a motivation. 


I can't remember the last time I sat down with a bowl of popcorn and watched a movie. That's actually kind of sad. This month I'd like to watch a couple, in this case a movie watch list is quite handy.


I'd like to point out that my drawing abilities are not the best, haha. But I practise as much as I can and it's getting better. 👀



Expense tracker & Fitness tracker 


I count my expenses pretty much every month to help me keep a track of how much I'm spending. I also count my calorie intake every day, because I'm currently losing a couple of kgs, that's why I want to do weekly measurements as well.



yup, I learnt that rules is necessary in my case... 


❤ Habit Tracker & Social Media 



❤ Weekly Spread 



I already cannot wait for December. 🎄
Happy Halloween everybody!
Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts