Red Heart Freckles | Makeup Look

Occasionally, I like to do non-wearable looks and today was no different. I decided to do a little temporary Instagram theme for the upcoming weeks. I will do three looks for each colour of a rainbow. *-* So I started with the colour red and today's look is a little creative. The next two will be more wearable for all of you makeup junkies out there! ;)




For the eyeshadow I used a combination of red shades from the Coastal Scents 252 Palette and BhCosmetics 88 Matte Eyeshadows Palette. To make the eyeshadows pigmented I used lipbalm. If you don't want to spend money on eyeshadow primers, try it! Just rub a little bit of clean lip balm onto your eyelids and blend it with your fingers. :)

For the hearts and lips I used Catrice Red Matte Lipstick.

Let me know if you like this look and stay tuned for every colour of the rainbow. I'm posting all of these on my Instagram (@bonn_greene).

Love,
Bonnie.xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts