Burnt Orange | Smokey Cut Crease

Hi guys! I'm finally here with another post which is a little bit different than usual...

I am all about makeup and when I create my looks, I usually take a lot (too many) pictures. I usually only upload one to Instagram but I thought it'd be nice to share more with you. Here I could tell you about the products I used and maybe do a little picture tutorial from time to time.

Today I created this burnt orange cut crease which is a little different because it is smokey and instead of using eyeliner I used eyeshadow as well. I must say I really like it and will definitely be wearing it out!




Products I used for the eyes:

NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Brights (I used yellow and all oranges)
NYX Multi Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Rust (I used the dark brown in my outer corner) 

I created the cut crease with RIMMEL Match Perfection concealer which comes in a tube and it is my favourite for cut creases! I set it with face powder and created the eyeliner with the same shades I used for my cut crease.

To blend everything together I applied the colours underneath my eyes as well and finished off with mascara and lashes!

LIPS: NYX Lip Lingerie in Seduction


Let me know if you'd like a tutorial for this look. xx 

Love,
Bonnie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts