Flower Eyeliner 4 Ways | Video

Hey guys! Today I want to show you how to create these cute flower eyeliners that are perfect for summer. 

I am one of those people who change their makeup according to the season, meaning in spring and summer I prefer bright colours, in autumn I usually grab darker tones and in winter it's all about cool tones and light colours. Are you one of those people too? :)

These are the designes that I chose to do. Once again, I want to point out that I'm in no way great at drawing or painting so these are clearly not perfect flowers, which they are not even meant to be. I thought of these as more of an illusion of bright flowers/flower crowns.









Products used in the video:

White eyeliner: NYX White Gel Eyeliner

The video:


Let me know what you think of the video in the comments and feel free to suggest what you'd like to see me do next. ;)

Love,
Bonnie xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts